Hammetts Hotel believes in making our hotel and website easy to use for all
people, including those with disabilities.
Hammetts Hotel strives to accommodate the needs of all guests, including those with disabilities. The hotel’s main entrances and common areas, as well as select guestrooms and restrooms are ADA accessible.
If you have questions or concerns about the physical accessibility of our hotel, please contact (401) 324-7500 or email@example.com
To provide excellent service to all of our customers, Hammetts Hotel strives to provide an accessible experience for users of all abilities on its website.
If you have questions or concerns about the accessibility of our website, please contact (401) 324-7500 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide specific details about the accessibility issue, including the webpage URL address where the issue occurred.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Hammetts Hotel website contains certain links to websites hosted by third parties. We do not maintain the ongoing accessibility of these third-party websites. However, we are committed to providing an accessible web experience and ask that you please contact (401) 324-7500 or email@example.com if you experience any challenges due to accessibility. It is our mission to provide you with the best possible service and experience.
We are always working to ensure that our services are accessible to users of all abilities. If you have a suggestion or question about accessibility, please contact (401) 324-7500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hammetts Hotel is committed to providing a digitally accessible website to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We aim to comply with Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards up to level AA. In addition, we are actively working to assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our website. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing.
SPECIFIC ACCESSIBILITY STANDARDS
- WCAG 2.0 AA Certified Accessible Website
- People in need of accessible features can reserve accessible rooms during the same time and under the same terms that others can reserve rooms
- Accessible features throughout the property include:
- ADA-accessible main entrances and common areas
- Ground floor hotel entrance with accessible ramp. Elevator from first floor parking garage.
- Wide lobby entrance door (67 inches)
- Hosts trained to assist with registration check-in. Check-in can be done several hours in advance from any mobile device or computer. A key can be
- obtained from any staff-member or via a lobby kiosk or at the traditional front desk.
- Accessible restroom in the lobby
- Elevator access to all floors of the hotel
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Emergency sound, light, and strobe alarm systems
- Braille signage to show elevator floor numbers and room numbers
- Staff has access to information about accessibility of guest rooms
- Staff is trained to offer assistance to ensure accessibility
- Accessible entrance to the main deck and private hotel guest patio
- Service animals welcome at no additional charge
- Accessible room features include:
- Braille room numbers
- Doorbell notification device*
- Key card readers positioned so that individuals who use wheelchairs may operate them
- Door hardware usable with one hand, without tight grasping, pinching, or twisting of the wrist
- Lever-type door handles
- 32+ inch-wide openings for all doorways to and within accessible rooms*
- Thermostat controls, light switches, and power outlets at accessible heights
- Televisions with closed captioning capability
- Lower sink height*
- Lower towel hooks and racks*
- Grab bars by the toilet and bath*
- Roll-in shower with grab bars and permanent fold-down seat
- Tub with grab bars and portable seat
- Fixed showerhead
- Handheld shower wand*
- Free accessibility kits available containing adjustable handset telephone amplifier, visual telephone ring signaler, communication access device (TDD), alarm clock with bed shaker, portable emergency alerting system with transmitter, and visual door knock signaler*
- *Feature available in certain accessible room(s) only.