How it works:
- Group blocks are offered midweek and on select weekend dates – every weekend is different. To secure a room block, a guarantor must determine the size of the block needed and provide credit card guarantee that the rooms will be used. In some cases, a small percentage of attrition can be negotiated.
- Group blocks may be subject to a minimum number of nights, which may not be the same terms set forth for individual guests.
- Rates are published on a rolling 12 months basis. Social groups will only be considered up to one year in advance.
Tips for planning:
- Wedding guests are encouraged to book early. Send hotel arrangements with the save the date and guests can book then with a flexible cancellation policy.
- There are many flexible options to create the perfect sized suite for celebrations. The hotel offers up to three connecting bedrooms to create a large family suite.
Let’s get started by telling us about your group at email@example.com or by calling (401) 216-8081