- Hammetts Hotel offers flexible space to host creative and inspired meetings
- Xx Room (combined space name) is 800 sq ft of meeting space, divisible into two halves, named separately as East Room and West Room
- Meeting rooms overlook the Hammetts Wharf Courtyard and can open up to the deck for fresh air, but also offer privacy as needed.
- Audio Visual capabilities for presentations and video/tele-conferencing
- Dedicated wi-fi network
- In-house catering options for breaks and refreshments
The hotel offers many flexible options for meetings and events. Let’s get started by telling us about your meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (401)-216-8081
- 400-800 sq ft of flexible private indoor space to accommodate gatherings of up to xx people
- Open the patio doors of East Room and West Room to spread out onto the Hammetts Wharf Deck
- Rain’s Room is a private lounge space with soft seating to gather a small group for anything from wedding party cocktails to a private viewing of a baseball game to family game night.
- The _____ patio is on the west end of the hotel and is reserved for hotel guests away from the foot traffic of the Wharf Deck.
- The Hammetts event spaces are built to be as flexible as possible. We recommend that event planners partner with a local rental company to choose the tables, chairs, place settings, décor, etc. that suits their event.
- A third-party caterer is required for all dining in the hotel spaces. Ask us for recommendations best suited for your event.
- A catering kitchen is available for pre-arranged caterers to warm and plate. The detailed specifications can be provided by a member of our team as we learn more about your event.
- Outdoor spaces cannot accommodate a tent.
Let’s get started by telling us about your event at email@example.com or by calling (401) 216-8081
GROUP ROOM BLOCKS
How it works:
- Group blocks are offered midweek and on select weekend dates – every weekend is different. To secure a room block, a guarantor must determine the size of the block needed and provide credit card guarantee that the rooms will be used. In some cases, a small percentage of attrition can be negotiated.
- Group blocks may be subject to a minimum number of nights, which may not be the same terms set forth for individual guests.
- An alternative to a group block is to set up a Courtesy Rate agreement. This option gives you flexibility in the number of rooms that are reserved and doesn’t require a financial guarantee in advance. No rooms are held out of inventory, but you will be provided with a unique booking link for your guests to book and the hotel tracks all reservations like a group. In some cases a discount is offered for Courtesy Rates.
- Rates are published on a rolling 12 months basis. Social groups will only be considered up to one year in advance.
Tips for planning:
- Wedding guests are encouraged to book early. Send hotel arrangements with the save the date and guests can book then with a flexible cancellation policy.
- There are many flexible options to create the perfect sized suite for celebrations. The hotel offers up to three connecting bedrooms to create a large family suite.
Let’s get started by telling us about your group at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (401) 216-8021